Not64 supports a really awesome hack, "perfect"ly!

All Wii64 related discussions here
JCT400THz

Not64 supports a really awesome hack, "perfect"ly!

Post by JCT400THz » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:21 pm

:) Goldeneye X works perfectly, nothing goes wrong! there are graphical glitches inside of original PD though. using the CamSpy inside of mission 2, the screen is blank, but stats screen is still present, screen returns to normal once i stop using it. graphics glitch? tried different settings, including Cpu framebuffer, but problem still exists. use a black wii, and latest HBC. oh, and another random question, how do I use source patches? do they automatically load? is anyone else having the CamSpy item problem?

Hey, the blue guy's name is Dolphin Dash. hue
nakata

Re: Not64 supports a really awesome hack, "perfect"ly!

Post by nakata » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:40 pm

GoldenEye X is a great mod. I have completed all challenges. Also Mario 64 mods are supported by Not64, as well as some OoT hacks, and F-Zero X trackpack.

Anyway, about the spycam issue, that is due to the graphic plugin implemented by Wii64. Also this causes the corona lights in Perfect Dark or the skybox in GoldenEye to not appear.

Who knows when (if...) a new version is made, it could support a new plugin like Glide64.

There was also this one funded recently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZcBcsHjys

A new plugin that renders a lot of N64 games correctly.
JCT400THz

Post by JCT400THz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 am

thanks for the information!

JCT400THz

Post by JCT400THz » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:50 pm

I asked about the source.patch, because Not64 came with it..... i'm totally confused as to where the not64 1.2 options are that it was said to have included. :|

No Honor

Post by No Honor » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Speaking of patching ROMs (including patching Wii64 to become Not64), is there a guide anywhere on how to actually patch?
Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

Post by Chr0n0Tr!gg3r » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:14 am

nakata wrote:GoldenEye X is a great mod. I have completed all challenges. Also Mario 64 mods are supported by Not64, as well as some OoT hacks, and F-Zero X trackpack.

Anyway, about the spycam issue, that is due to the graphic plugin implemented by Wii64. Also this causes the corona lights in Perfect Dark or the skybox in GoldenEye to not appear.

Who knows when (if...) a new version is made, it could support a new plugin like Glide64.

There was also this one funded recently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZcBcsHjys

A new plugin that renders a lot of N64 games correctly.
That would be quite a feat to get the new glide64 in the next version of Wii64 although I don't know if that would increase speed or not especially with all the new graphical implementations.
"I am invincible!"