I Need Tutorial with N64 Emulators

All Wii64 related discussions here
inukaze

I Need Tutorial with N64 Emulators

Post by inukaze » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:56 am

Hi there , im trying to change the "n64" game , from "Zelda:CE" N64 Emulator , i think is called "Paradox" , but i really dont remember

Well the thing its , Cube64 for NGC is Sloow . i cant play correcly with it , i try with muchs "games" and with somes the emulator dont load game . just a black screen and back to menu

Well , i wanna try to change the "Game" from "Paradox" , this have "Mario Kart 64" , i wanna change it for Mario Party 2 , if possible PAL , because have "Spanish" , well if just works with NTSC games , i must use MP2 NTSC

But when i try to replace the ROM , i think i need to know varius rules

1 - The maximun rom size
2 - 2 or Players are supported ( i think i just know with testings )
3 - The Game Region , USA , EUR , or JAP
4 - Via "Hexadeimal Edition" or another methods for eases

Well , i hope someone can explain me this things , thank you for all
Cubelover

Re: I Need Tutorial with N64 Emulators

Post by Cubelover » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:14 am

The emulator in the Zelda:CE disc was written specifically for Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. While there is still a chance that the emulator will run other games, the chance though is slight.
inukaze

Post by inukaze » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:42 am

Well i wanna know , what emulator is used for "Inject" Rom+Emulator , to use in the Gamecube , for Example "Mario Kart 64" or how to make things like this : REMOVED

If not can be publish , sorry for that , just edit , and well someone not know if exist another emulator apart of Cube64 ??? something based in the source code of mupen64plus or project64 1.6 ???
Sintendo

Post by Sintendo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:20 am

These use Nintendo's emulator used on the Master Quest bonus disc. Apart from Cube64/Wii64 (which is based on Mupen64 IIRC) and Nintendo's own emulators, there are no other emulators available.

Good luck basing a project on Project64 1.6 source code, if 1.4 is the most recent source code publicly available. :P