Wii64 comment

All Wii64 related discussions here
the-hans3009

Wii64 comment

Post by the-hans3009 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Comunidad de GC-forever, como pueden ver no hablo muy bien ingles, asi que usare un traductor para poder comunicarme con ustedes.
La primera razon es felicitar a Emukidid por todos los logros en la Scene de WII, he seguido sus pasos hace años, sobre todo por lo de Wii64, un tremendo emulador, y sobre todo he visitado su pagina Emulatemii, dia a dia, tambien he dejado comentarios pero no son publicados realmente no se porque sucede esto.
Como a muchos usuarios de aca, igual estoy ancioso por saber noticias de Wii64 pero no he visto nada, se que estan trabajando bastante, y el tiempo es escaso, pero alguna señal de vida nos devolveria la esperanza de que algun dia liberen al tan esperado WII64.
Al dia de hoy ya se puede jugar isos de gamecube por USB, ya estan circulando por la web videos, era imposible correr juegos de GC por USB hace años atras, y emukidid lo sabe, pero ya es posible, ahora solo falta Wii64 para poder completar la coleccion, muchas gracias a todo el equipo de Emulatemii, sigo dia a dia la pagina con la esperanza de que en algun momento sepa de alguna informacion, por su tiempo, muchas gracias, saludos.-

Translations:

Community of GC-forever, as you can see I do not speak English very well, so I will use a translator to communicate with you.
The first reason is Emukidid congratulate all the achievements in the Wii scene, I followed his steps for years, especially as the Wii64, a tremendous emulator, and above all, I visited your page Emulatemii, day by day, also have comments made ​​but not published because it does not really happens.
Like many users here, I'm just out ancioso Wii64 news but have not seen anything, they are working hard, and time is scarce, but some sign of life we hope to return someday release the long awaited Wii64.
As of today you can already play gamecube isos via USB, and are circulating the web videos, it was impossible to run GC games via USB years ago, and emukidid know, but it is possible, now we just need to Wii64 complete the collection, thank you very much to all the team Emulatemii, I page every day hoping that at some point know of any information, for your time, thank you very much, greetings. -
julius

Re: Wii64 comment

Post by julius » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:43 pm

My english is not so good, but I gonna talk to you in english. You are right when you say wii64 and cube64 are awesome, but since you are new, I think is my duty advertise you that we have to be patient and not to talk too much about that project, because programers could feel a little pushed, stalked (because of real life and those things), and abandon the project, he he. Actually emu_kidid is working on an update for swiss, but I believe he has a surprise for us about wii/cube64, so be patient, cross your fingers and of couse, donate.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Believe it or not, but almost daily there are discussions about Wii64 development - so it's not dead at all :)

We just need to think things through a lot because we want the next version to be much better than the last and that requires some serious rewriting of certain parts of the emulator core - which is not an easy process.
ar15mex

Post by ar15mex » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:42 am

Traduccion

Creas o no, pero casi siempre hay discusiones o temas sobre el desarrollo de la wii64 - asi que no creas que el proyecto ha muerto...

Nos gusta mucho pensar las cosas con detalle por que queremos que la proxima version sea mucho mejor que la anterior y requiere mucho esfuerzo reprogramar ciertas partes del emulador... lo cual no es un proceso facil...

Espero que te ayude amigo.. al igual que tu... yo siempre estoy al pendiente de lo que estan haciendo el equipo detras de Wii64 saludos desde mexico...
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 am

thanks for the translation - I'm keen to see new Wii64 as much as all of you are :)
the-hans3009

Post by the-hans3009 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Gracias por responder emukidid, hay muchos gamers que siguen tus pasos en la scene, y estamos todos espectantes. No quiero presionarlos por el projecto, solo queria saber alguna novedad. Saludos

PD: porque no publican los comentarios que escribo en Emulatemii.com?

Translate:

Thanks for responding emukidid, there are many gamers who follow your steps in the scene, and we're all looking forward. I do not want to pressure by the project, I just wanted to know something new. regards

PS: they are not publishing comments I write on Emulatemii.com?
the-hans3009

Post by the-hans3009 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:24 pm

New News!!!

Progress in the Wii Scene:

Loader USB Gamecube works!!! (covers)
Wiflow new rev works!!! (covers and banner video)
Emulation retro console (covers) (emuflow)

the wii scene grows very fast...
the_randomizer

Post by the_randomizer » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Nice to have my PMs ignored...
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use."

Homer Simpson
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 pm

calm down, there'll be a progress update at some point. me telling you this should be enough said.
the-hans3009

Post by the-hans3009 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 pm

I did not want to offend anyone, just that users will know how the scene, to complement the new update for Wii64!!!!!

Peace!!!!
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 pm

my comment was directed to the_randomizer :)
the_randomizer

Post by the_randomizer » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 pm

emu_kidid wrote:my comment was directed to the_randomizer :)

Sorry, mob influence; the sheep at Emulatemii are getting antsy and wanted proof it was still alive is all. I won't bug you ever again.

Time for me to STFU. :oops:
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use."

Homer Simpson
the-hans3009

Post by the-hans3009 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Jajaja, Ok, sorry Emukidid, but it seems that The-Randomizer has followed the Emulatemii.com, why is half impatient, like many users ...

I'll follow you from the beginning of the scene, and is an honor to talk to you, I remember your Gamecube Swiss project.

At first it was impossible Usb loader GC, and after a time is a reality and after a while everyone thinks that Wii64 is dead, not so, only to wait a while, and some have patience.

Thanks for all Emukidid, to change the Wii Scene!
the_randomizer

Post by the_randomizer » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 am

Like I said, I hated seeing people on emulatemii accuse Emukidid of killing the project, not once did I ever make such a bold accusation! Their impatience gnawed at me like no other, so taking care of their placation felt obligatory.

Homer Simpson
felixcondez

Post by felixcondez » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:15 am

yo se que la programacion no es trabajo facil, pero lo que preocupaba era el silencio, agradezco por el esfuerzo que hacen... gracias a ti emukidid!!!

jeje yo tambien uso un traductor, soy de venezuela, disculpen por algun arror en mi ingles. :D

I know that the programming is not easy work, but the concern was the silence, I am grateful for the effort they make ... emukidid thank you! hehe I also use a translator, I'm from Venezuela, sorry for some arror in my English.
the-hans3009

Post by the-hans3009 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:07 pm

the_randomizer take it easy, we are all aware of any publication by the Wii64 team.
I see every day Emulatemii.com, every morning I check the page, if one of these days I got the surprise of some small update or any news.

I follow for 4 years Wii64 team, we can be!
the-hans3009

Post by the-hans3009 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:13 pm

felixcondez wrote:yo se que la programacion no es trabajo facil, pero lo que preocupaba era el silencio, agradezco por el esfuerzo que hacen... gracias a ti emukidid!!!

jeje yo tambien uso un traductor, soy de venezuela, disculpen por algun arror en mi ingles. :D

I know that the programming is not easy work, but the concern was the silence, I am grateful for the effort they make ... emukidid thank you! hehe I also use a translator, I'm from Venezuela, sorry for some arror in my English.
I just use a translator, and I need to find out about the slightest degree the work of the Wii64 team, and hopefully soon launch an update to remember childhood, I have faith, I have hope!

Thanks for all Wii64 Team!
the-hans3009

Post by the-hans3009 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 am

Emukidid Master, which will release the first update en Gc-Forever or Emulatemii?
wii_HD

Post by wii_HD » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:57 pm

^ really.

Can we please change to the thread title to

And have it auto bump every week.
Playing - Super Mario Sunshine - DariusBurst CS - Hotline Miami 2 - Rpi2 Lakka - X360 BurnOut Paradise City
the-hans3009

Post by the-hans3009 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:28 pm

wii_HD wrote:^ really.

Can we please change to the thread title to

And have it auto bump every week.

I do not understand you meant

change the title?

the issue is to comment on Wii64 ...
wii_HD

Post by wii_HD » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:51 pm

the-hans3009 wrote:
I do not understand you meant

change the title?

the issue is to comment on Wii64 ...
;) forgetaboutit
Playing - Super Mario Sunshine - DariusBurst CS - Hotline Miami 2 - Rpi2 Lakka - X360 BurnOut Paradise City
liquitt

Post by liquitt » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 am

okay, weekly discussion over.

"wii64 dead? no, it's not."

thread closed.
please search before you ask - a lot has been discussed already!
(or use google with "site:gc-forever.com *term*")
http://is.gd/MDmZcr

we also have a wiki filled with knowledge
http://is.gd/dX58Rm