New super mario bros. BCA file for wode

Find all your Nintendo Wii related topics here
andre104623

New super mario bros. BCA file for wode

Post by andre104623 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:37 am

I been looking for the BCA file for my wode to play NSNB on my WODE. Nowhere can I find the file needed to run the game I also want to play the Newer mario bros mod because it a great game maybe the best mod I have ever played. My boss has this BCA file on his WODE hard drive but he is being a dick lately and won't bring it in to work so I can copy the file. So I don't know if I'm breaking any rules by asking for this file but if someone can point me over in the right place to get this file needed to play the game.

I do own the game but its so beat up my wii won't read the game at all :(
tueidj

Re: New super mario bros. BCA file for wode

Post by tueidj » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 am

Have you actually tried ripping it with cleanrip? The BCA is pretty huge compared to the microscopic pits and lands in the data area, the disc has to practically be snapped in half for it to be unreadable - it's even readable by scanning the disc with a flatbed scanner and running it through an image processing program.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:49 am

I ripped the BCA's using a PC DVD-RW drive even, nothing special just good old DVDInfoPro.

Also is it NTSC-U NSMB? I only have PAL.
andre104623

Post by andre104623 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:50 am

tueidj wrote:Have you actually tried ripping it with cleanrip? The BCA is pretty huge compared to the microscopic pits and lands in the data area, the disc has to practically be snapped in half for it to be unreadable - it's even readable by scanning the disc with a flatbed scanner and running it through an image processing program.
No the game is trashed its so scratched up. There is no way that any disc drive could read it. I dont even know why I still have it to be honest and none of my friends have the game
andre104623

Post by andre104623 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:55 am

emu_kidid wrote:I ripped the BCA's using a PC DVD-RW drive even, nothing special just good old DVDInfoPro.

Also is it NTSC-U NSMB? I only have PAL.
Yeah its a usa copy thanks though. My son and I wanted to play it together last night and I completely forgot about that BCA file the wode needs. Maybe if I burn it to a disc it will work hopefully in flat mode
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:23 am

It's been a while since I've emulated the drive on a Wii using a Wode/etc, forgot that the game actually checked for the BCA.