Wii64 Subforum for Compatibility Reports and Tests?

All Wii64 related discussions here
Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

Wii64 Subforum for Compatibility Reports and Tests?

Post by Chr0n0Tr!gg3r » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:29 pm

I'm planning on testing a bunch of N64 games and hacks over the next month or two and I know having a bunch of topics on the main forum would be a mess so is it possible for the site admin's to make a subforum so I can post these compatibility reports along with anyone else who wants to help? Maybe I could be the admin of the subforum and be in charge of testing the roms and managing the posts? I know most of the community tests the roms and hacks in normal day to day use but it would be nice if we could have someone to officially test and run everything and write down any useful information, something I'd be willing to do between work and school. Yay or Nay?

For now I'll keep posting on the front page and in the event a new subforum is created we can simply move these posts there, gonna be testing alot of games today and a few hacks so we'll see how they turn out.
"I am invincible!"

Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

Re: Wii64 Subforum for Compatibility Reports and Tests?

Post by Chr0n0Tr!gg3r » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:09 am

Anyone?
"I am invincible!"

megalomaniac

Post by megalomaniac » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:15 am

why not just make one topic?
you can update the first post with your compatibility testing results similar to how it was done here:
viewtopic.php?p=5347#p5347
emu_kidid wrote: beer is like WD40 for megalomaniac's brain, gets the gears moving
>>> BadAssConsoles.com <<<

Image Image Image
Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

Post by Chr0n0Tr!gg3r » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:25 am

megalomaniac wrote:why not just make one topic?
you can update the first post with your compatibility testing results similar to how it was done here:
viewtopic.php?p=5347#p5347
It didn't come to mind due to the fact that I really only did this because I was free from work and school however I've actually gotten re-addicted to playing some of these N64 games and I think it would be great to put full devotion into it (Near and Clean with Pictures and charts). Thanks for the idea, I'll work on the post tonight. Feel free to lock this unless someone else wants to give their ten cents worth although it's pretty much solved.
"I am invincible!"