Hello GC-Forever Forums!

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
DarylWise

Hello GC-Forever Forums!

Post by DarylWise » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello everyone! Finally got around to making an account on this forum. I love this forum and I love the Nintendo Gamecube. It was my first console I truly ever owned and my first games on it was 007: Nightfire and the classic Mario Kart Double Dash. I quickly want to give alot of thanks to "megalomaniac" from BadAss Consoles for his hard work and dedication in the GameCube modding scene. I hope to pick up a MEGAdrive V4 (can't solder for crap lol) when available and I have been patiently waiting for your Digital internal DOL-001 version of GCVideo! Also many thanks to the developers behind Swiss and also the Gameboy Interface. Those two Homebrew programs (loaded with the SDML) have literally breathed new life into my GameCube!

So glad to be apart of this forum! Thanks! :)
tesla246

Re: Hello GC-Forever Forums!

Post by tesla246 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:36 am

Welcome, Double Dash is a very fun game and yes, the work Megalomaniac has been doing is awesome, and he is (too?) fair with his prices :)
Dream mod: HI-speed port device utilizing 4:4:4 RGB 32 bit colour, 720p video and variable refresh rate. :shock:
Favourite mod: GC Loader flashed with latest swiss.
Eagerly awaiting a normal, form-factor wise, wireless controller with rumble. :)