Pikmin save exploit?

Discussion / Support for Softmods (SDML, AR, Game Hacks)
Some Random Kid

Pikmin save exploit?

Post by Some Random Kid » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:43 am

So I recently bought a GameCube with intentions of using Swiss. I bought a Swiss disc hoping that it will work but it didn’t because my console is unmodded. So I was wandering, is there a way to get to Swiss with Pikmin?

I have a Wii if I need to put stuff on my memory card.
mj_judge

Re: Pikmin save exploit?

Post by mj_judge » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:27 pm

hi there, i don't know of a save game exploit for pikmin, (it doesnt mean that there isnt but if there is I couldnt find it..) have you had a look at the wiki? there are a list of exploitable games, maybe you can get a cheap copy of one of those?

http://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.ph ... e_Exploits

And yes you will need to use a Wii or another modded gamecube to put the exploited save file onto a memorycard.
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:37 pm

First find an exploitable game (less than $10 for one among the splinter cells or AUF at cash converters), then GCMM via the letterbomb hack on the Wii to prepare the memcard.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
Some Random Kid

Post by Some Random Kid » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:42 pm

So then will I be able to use my Swiss disc afterwards?
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:05 am

It will just be useless as the foresaid exploit will run a forwarder that will run SWISS off an SD card in an adapter (SD2SP2 or SDGecko, $2~3 off Alixp).
You can sell it, it will only work with modchip equipped cubes, and newer chips tend to offer better ways to run SWISS than off a burned disc anyways.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)