Digimon Rumble Arena Error (Resolved)

All WiiSX related discussion here
Durgon

Digimon Rumble Arena Error (Resolved)

Post by Durgon » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:19 am

This might be the fault of the file itself, but I am not entirely sure. Knowing me, I'm doing something completely wrong, or leaving something out. xD

I load the .BIN file, and everything comes up. The Sony Logo, the PS Logo, and then Bandai. It then tries to read the memory card, and comes up 'Digimon Rumble Arena Data Not Found'. After that, it does nothing.

This game came with a .CUE file, is this needed for anything? I put it in the ISO folder which the BIN file. I even tried to load it, but it just did the exact same thing. Am I missing some special settings or something?

I see it is on the list of working games, hopefully this is so, this is acutally the main reason I found WiiSX. XD
Last edited by Durgon on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikog

Re: Digimon Rumble Arena Error

Post by mikog » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 pm

I don't know what to tell you. Are you sure its on the compatibility list? because even if it is, it might have a few minor bugs and/or errors. edit: lol :lol:
Last edited by mikog on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~mikog.[/code]
Durgon

Re: Digimon Rumble Arena Error

Post by Durgon » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Yeah, it's there. Look for yourself. http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiSX_comp ... eta_2%29#D

It says something about USB, however I don't use USB, I just use the SD, that might be it.

Edit: Okay, got it to work. Turns out I had to turn on the Analog. XD