Tutorial on Snes9x RX

Discuss emulation on the Gamecube here
EDGE1971

Tutorial on Snes9x RX

Post by EDGE1971 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Can anyone point me to a decent tutorial on how to put this emultaor on the Gamecube please?
I just modded my cube with the Xeno mod and s2dp mod (or whatever its called lol) and theres nothing on it. Can you point out what I should put on my sd card or a guide of sorts. I want to play snes games. Im sorted for gamecube backups etc its just other emultaors I wouldn't mind tryiong out.
Yep you guessed I'm a noob!
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Tutorial on Snes9x RX

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:42 pm

There's a bug in Snes9xRX builds it seems: https://github.com/dborth/snes9xgx/issues/906
EDGE1971

Post by EDGE1971 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:47 am

Hi ty for the reply I was wondering about the last comment on that post which was "@dborth, you need the latest libOGC from the git source" Do you know what that means please? I haven't a clue. IS it something that I need to put ina folder too?
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:09 am

Disregard that comment, it looks like he's fixed it and pushed a new release anyway.
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 pm

This issue is common to the three dborth emulators, it is due to the program unable to create its own cofiguration file and folder, and it doesn't come in the archive too.

You can copy from one you have that works, as I did from Snes9x to FCEUGX, or you can download them from this link as long as there has been an upload for less than 30 days.

http://dl.free.fr/i3KMJGRBa

I tried for VBAGX later just to check as Emulators can't fulfill my needs so I have plenty of GB/GBA compatible hardware anyways, and it works by creating an appropriate folder and copying another's conf file too!
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)