I Need Revive My Gamecube

All your console related questions and answers :)
inukaze

I Need Revive My Gamecube

Post by inukaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi there , 3 months ago , i have a little "accident" with my "gamecube" , well the point its the gamecube fall something like 3m from above , to floor , and the "Disc Reader Device" , are seriously damage and wont work anymore

I cant found a "Disc Reader" (Device Complete , The black Thing inside the gamecube , with 2 Flets , and new laser , and all that need to work properly) , well , i just wanna know if someone knows if possible to change the "disc reader" for another thing , something like "SD Reader" or something in replacement , to run "MegaLoader or Swiss" , and appear in "Game Disc" this , to launch my apps

Without need a mini-dvd .

And another thing , are avalaible "IDE-EXI" conector , i wanna to buy one , or two preferebly (en case i lost 1 or something worse) , i have a 80 GB HD IDE , and 1 HD External 2TB SATA , well i dunno to use the 2TB HD , with 80 GB are fine for my.

umm , Quake.dol , now work in "NTSC Mode" ???
I remember i try , and just load in "PAL"

I the another thing i never may work for me the emulator of "NEOGEO" (From SD) that thing never boot from SD , ever wanna a disc , and a memory card in slot a

Someone knows , if i can buy a "Gamecube Portable" i saw a pictures of that , i dont remember the name , but that , remember me a psp . [ if yes the answer , the price ??? The Venezuelans we cant use more of 400$ of "Cadivi" :'( ]

Someone can explainme about the "Fruit Remover" just the basic , what is???

Well , that its all i wanna know now , thanks for any help you can give me :=)
liquitt

Re: I Need Revive My Gamecube

Post by liquitt » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 pm

i "already" posted an "answer" in the megaloader "thread".
you can "build" an "adapter" to connect a "wiikey fusion" or a "wode". read through our "hardware & modding" forums.
please search before you ask - a lot has been discussed already!
(or use google with "site:gc-forever.com *term*")
http://is.gd/MDmZcr

we also have a wiki filled with knowledge
http://is.gd/dX58Rm
andzlay

Post by andzlay » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 am

"lol"
inukaze

Post by inukaze » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Some results dont appear in my browser , when i search , words like "gc-forever" dont show my any result , with "wode" is the same , with "Akiba-Kei" , the same , i think , its something in "google" , see the videos called "Google and Facebook Secrets" , in there show , 2 Users , for Diferents country , make the same "search" , but the result are very diferents.
andzlay

Post by andzlay » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 am

So "what"?