favorite nds times!

DS/DSL/DSi discussions here
mikog

favorite nds times!

Post by mikog » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 am

this is about your favorite nds times!(just like the gc favorite times post by emu_kidid ) mine was......... :? getting my first nds for my birthday, :mrgreen: then getting mario tennis on gameboy advance :D .
~mikog.[/code]
gtmtnbiker

Re: favorite nds times!

Post by gtmtnbiker » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 am

1. Buying an NDL for my daughter for Christmas along with some Pokemon games. It was a hit.
2. Trading a mint condition Pressure Washer for a DSi XL and some games for myself. I wasn't using the pressure washer. They guy I traded bought the XL and felt he was too old to play games. He wanted to get a pressure washer with the money from the XL. I proposed a trade and he accepted. It was a win-win for both of us. The wife wasn't too happy with yet another electronic device in the house.
deku_scrub

Post by deku_scrub » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:42 pm

1- I went to the airport to see my uncle coming from the USA with my Nintendo DS Phat bought from Best Buy, NY.
2- Finishing Super Mario 64 DS.
3- Buying R4 Revolution for NDS.
4- Buying Acekard 2.1.
5- Finishing Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright, Pokémon Platinum, The Legend of Zelda; Phantom Houglass...

Well, my Phat DS still with me, I don't need an Lite, DSi, or DSi XL, I am so happy with my DS that I stil playing it at least 5x per week, now i'm playing Picross 3D and Zelda Spirit Tracks! :D
__ deku_scrub __ Wii D3-2 | System 4.3 | HC installed using Smash Stack | WODE Jukebox
Xbox 360 Slim 4GB | 320GB Hacked HDD | x360key
gtmtnbiker

Post by gtmtnbiker » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:55 pm

deku_scrub wrote:1- I went to the airport to see my uncle coming from the USA with my Nintendo DS Phat bought from Best Buy, NY.
2- Finishing Super Mario 64 DS.
Did you ever play it on the N64? How do the NDS controls compare to N64? I actually have both games but I'm leaning towards playing it on the N64 due to the analog stick. However, you can't beat the portableness of a handheld.
deku_scrub wrote: Well, my Phat DS still with me, I don't need an Lite, DSi, or DSi XL, I am so happy with my DS that I stil playing it at least 5x per week, now i'm playing Picross 3D and Zelda Spirit Tracks! :D
Where are you at on Picross 3D? That's an awesome game. I'm on the expert level 5, having completed 306 puzzles. All of my puzzles were completed with no errors and within the allotted time (3 stars).

I started playing Spirit Tracks (the last handheld Zelda that I need to play) but I'm taking a little break from the game since I had just completed Phantom Hourglass. Did you play PH? I really enjoyed that game a lot. I know people complained about the Ocean Temple but I thought that was cool. I enjoyed the sailing.

The only thing I dislike was fighting that lady pirate from time to time. It was rather annoying since it was the same thing over and over. At least the Ocean Temple had different shortcuts that you could find. Getting the Phantom Sword at the end so that you can kill the Phantoms was very cool.
andzlay

Post by andzlay » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Patching my Acekard 2i for the newest DSi Firmware and it finally worked. I already tried with 2 other DS systems and finally a fat one did the job.
Then I playd E.V.O. Search for Eden allday (SNES) and "March of the minis" (DS). But I dont like the DS so much.