SD Media Launcher

Chat, Off-topic, Research & Development etc
MarnelKelis

SD Media Launcher

Post by MarnelKelis » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:44 am

So I just got my SD Media Launcher today and I have been trying to make stuff happen with it. Primarily loading a ISO onto the 32 Gb SDHC card I have. I launch the Disc and can never get into the SD card menu to launch Swiss system only the cheat menu.

I am using a USA system and have a Lexar card formatted to FAT32. I am using Swiss r649. If anyone can help me that would be so great. I was really looking forward to be able to boot old games that were lost in a fire.
karl_oz

Re: SD Media Launcher

Post by karl_oz » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:16 am

You have to use a 2GB SD card to boot - bigger SD cards are not supported when launching from the disc. Once you're in SWISS you can switch to your 32GB card though.
Papy.G

Re: SD Media Launcher

Post by Papy.G » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:57 am

SDML and AR discs are known to be not that reliable upon long term use, and need to boot on standard fat16 formatted SD cards, so you usually have to swap cards every time you use it.

Best advice is to use SDML and old SD card to set up a save exploit, then keep it aside, and use the save exploit to boot straight from your bigger card.

Also, keep up to date with SWISS to always get the best it has to offer.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)