need help on my format editing

Chat, Off-topic, Research & Development etc
weekendgamer

need help on my format editing

Post by weekendgamer » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:29 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSE36Q- ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

i need to know if this format that i am useding in my video editing software is doing any good in the fps rate. so if ya going to view it. please view it in 1080p on your tv/4k tv/pc monitor not on your cellphone. and please tell me if the video's look smooth and good from the frame rates that i edit it in. i left a detail describe on the video of my set up.

p.s. yes i suck on the fight games because i didn't have my fight stick with me at the time.
Papy.G

Re: need help on my format editing

Post by Papy.G » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 am

Due to the special moments we are enduring these days, leisure oriented content may experience restricted data rates (Youtube is one of the companies that announced such things can happen), to allow for remote business and education to take place in the better possible pace, so I think it is not the ideal moment to execute those tests. ;)

In a general manner, if you want total control of the video specificities, just don't publish via Youtube. :roll:
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
weekendgamer

Post by weekendgamer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:52 am

what?

i just want to know if the video frame rate is any good. i do know youtube compress the footage we all upload to it but i'm trying to find a sweet spot in my editing format to make video's look clean
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:32 am

I thought the higher resolutions would have been disabled in YT, it seems not.
So I didn't try with 1080, but in 720@60 it seems smooth and compression quite clean. 8-)
If your sources are 1080@60, and final output is 1080@60 too, don't bother capturing at 2160@120, it is useless and can alter your source quality if any "improvement" is applied to the recorded video in editing soft. ;)
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)