GC Loader. Should I sell?

Chat, Off-topic, Research & Development etc
boredomca

GC Loader. Should I sell?

Post by boredomca » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:33 pm

Okay guys. I received my GC Loader in the mail last Monday still unopened, received the 3D printed drive with SD extension and a few sd2sp2's a while back.
Basically I have the whole setup ready to go but I have so many modded Cubes and Wii's that I'm not really feeling putting it together.
I'm interested but with the new manager position and everything going on I find myself not even having time to play let alone install some parts I'll probably not use.
Anyhow I was considering selling the kit but I don't want to rip anyone off nor take a loss.

Should I sell and what would be a honest value, Should I wait it out until I get more time or if I sell would I ever be able to find one again at a decent price?

Thank you in advance.

Still thinking of selling most of my gaming collection either way.
boredomca

Re: GC Loader. Should I sell?

Post by boredomca » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:41 pm

It's the plug and play version btw so no soldering.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:48 am

Sounds like you've started a new career/point in your career/job, I personally find that it's best to wait when a big life event happens, don't go drastically selling everything off if you don't need to, you may want to return to it one day. That's my approach anyway and it seems to have worked for me.
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:37 am

If storage room and/or money is not a problem, just keep it!

If you don't want to keep so many cubes, sell those that you may feel are the less rare or with the less valuable chip/mod.

I have sold/traded so many consoles in the past that today may have been much more profitable to wait to sell, or more enjoyable to keep to play on the real hardware.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
boredomca

Post by boredomca » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:09 am

Space is kind of an issue.. My kitchen has something like 20 boxes of just GameCube parts and about the same in various other consoles and peripherals.
The bedroom.. oh my bedroom...
The amount of gaming crap I've accumulated is ridiculous and I'm mainly just concerned about the possibility of having to move within the next year or so.
Too bad you guys don't live closer, I'd give you first dibs lol
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:17 am

Oh my! Just re-assemble the most possible in working order, and concentrate on essentials.

Even if I would've been next door, I wouldn't have been of any help, I already had to sell so many things before moving the last time, and still, there are some big boxes of electronics, consoles and games' boxes, photo gear, and Legos that I had to leave behind me, at my parent's (500km away).
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
andre104623

Post by andre104623 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:34 am

your an idiot if you sell it. I bought 4 wasp fusions when there were 25 dollars usd I still have 3 and someone just offered me 100 dollars for one and I have a megadrive V5 and 2 megadrive v6s 3 ide-exi bunch of gcvideo lites I made and DVI's I also made. Iced cube case, viper modchip New USB one, Qoob Pro, Wode and thats just the Gamecube stuff. I have sooooo many modchips and hacked consoles and rare console and before anyone asked no I not looking to sell anything right now but if you change your mind Ill buy your gcloader I want to see how the audio steaming works and if it can be ported to the WASP
Diego borella

Post by Diego borella » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:53 pm

I think you should let some NGCs be working in a home. because the Swiss looks wonderful and the NGCs must be running at full speed. :arrow:
cleaning is always good and there is the market here on the forum. :mrgreen:
stay with the GC loader.
but let some of these cubes fly # :idea:
SWISS USER :geek:
Btsales

Post by Btsales » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:04 pm

Wow, I've been waiting to get the pnp version, also would love all of those cube parts, but I'm in Virginia. Good luck