Info how to create a banner...

Discuss one of the most feature filled GameCube applications here :)
Metro City

Info how to create a banner...

Post by Metro City » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:10 am

Hi everyone, i'm new but i've always loved the GameCube, i'm using SWISS with sp2sd, the F-Zero AX game appears "no banner" how to put the banner on the program? Thank you
Andross89

Re: Info how to create a banner...

Post by Andross89 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:07 am

Metro City wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:10 am
Hi everyone, i'm new but i've always loved the GameCube, i'm using SWISS with sp2sd, the F-Zero AX game appears "no banner" how to put the banner on the program? Thank you
F-Zero AX already works on Swiss?

Anyway, you can extract the Opening.bnr from an ISO and redo the AX with it. Or make one with the image you want.

I'm going to put the tool here because you might end up using another one that seems to be more complicated.
Attachments
GC Banner Tool.zip
(17.52 KiB) Downloaded 448 times
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm

Curious about this F-Zero-AX too, is it a Triforce hacked rom, or the GC hacked one?

Has somebody "converted" a homebrew .dol to fake GC ISO so that you can have custom icon for that specific homebrew? That would be nice as long as SWISS doesn't support custom .dol icons (or does it already?).
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:53 pm

Papy.G wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm
Curious about this F-Zero-AX too, is it a Triforce hacked rom, or the GC hacked one?

Has somebody "converted" a homebrew .dol to fake GC ISO so that you can have custom icon for that specific homebrew? That would be nice as long as SWISS doesn't support custom .dol icons (or does it already?).
It's a modified F-Zero GX ISO that is basically patched enough to make it seem like AX. I haven't tried it myself but I've seen it played.
Animal1980

Post by Animal1980 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:53 pm

I am all new to this so please forgive me if this has been asked and answered. Can anyone please tell me or direct me to a tutorial on how to input Gamecube game box art into Swiss if possible? The box art files I have are .png file extensions. I just think it would be cool to scroll through original box art and click on the box art to launch the game, if it is even possible.
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:23 pm

Not in SWISS, while you have the carrousel mode, with ISO banners.
Something like USBloader on the Wii might do what you ask for.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)