Trouble Copying More than One File in Swiss

Discuss one of the most feature filled GameCube applications here :)
Sowden1

Trouble Copying More than One File in Swiss

Post by Sowden1 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:05 pm

Hey how guys. So this is a slight annoyance, but I'm wondering if anyone's caught this bug. I am moving files around on my SD card using Swiss. I can copy or move one file successfully. But if I go to copy or move a second file, when it comes to the "Enter directory and press X" window, the box is blank. I can hit B to back out, but if I hit A then I get the normal black screen with text and an error reading. And I'm forced to reset. Now I can reboot every time I copy a file. Or I can reload the swiss.dol file every time. It kind of slows me down, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has found this problem. Thanks for your great work guys.
Papy.G

Re: Trouble Copying More than One File in Swiss

Post by Papy.G » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:22 am

This has to be posted In "Submit compatibility issues here", if you can't/don't want to add an issue in Github. ;)
Everyone is welcome when he caught a bug, signaling it would help to improve SWISS.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:14 am

Fixed here: https://github.com/emukidid/swiss-gc/co ... 45ca621052

Wait for the next release and let me know how you go.
Sowden1

Post by Sowden1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:06 pm

Just tried it and the problem has been solved. You guys are the best. Only thing I need now is for everything to be controllable from the second controller port and it will be a masterpiece. Thanks guys.
Sowden1

Post by Sowden1 » Thu May 05, 2022 12:00 am

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but its kind of related. I see that I can take a folder and either rename it or delete it. But is it possible to add a feature to move or copy the folder?
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Thu May 05, 2022 3:38 am

There's an issue already for this: https://github.com/emukidid/swiss-gc/issues/514

I'll add what's missing at some point soon.