Swiss on GC not saving settings

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
Jimd0586

Swiss on GC not saving settings

Post by Jimd0586 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:58 am

Hey all. I have GC Loader in my GC and Swiss running, component cables out to a retrotink 2x and into my hdtv. Games work and look fine in 480i but the Swiss menu runs in 480p and is split screen. I have forced a change to 480i with a reboot which fixes the menu issue but the config doesn’t seem to save when I turn off the console. I have attempted a number of settings but nothing seems to work. Swiss is v.6 I believe.

Any ideas what I need to do to get Swiss to save the config video settings on startup for its menus to run in 480i? Thanks.

Again, games boot and run just fine and look great. I just want the Swiss menu to run in 480i on startup each time and save that way.
Papy.G

Re: Swiss on GC not saving settings

Post by Papy.G » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:10 pm

Does Swiss have any valid volume to save its settings, and did you specify it correctly then?

Not sure if it's still true, but Swiss used not to be able to write to the gc loader's sd slot.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)