PicoBoot issue? Wont boot

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
Ikduncan

PicoBoot issue? Wont boot

Post by Ikduncan » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:10 pm

Get the black iplboot pico edition screen

And the searching for sda sdb etc

Gets to sd2 and waiting…

Then just boots to gamecube std screen

Using sd2sp and a sandisk 128microsd

Has booted “twice” correctly…..but 99% of the time doesnt pickup the ipl.dol/swiss

Any ideas?
webhdx

Re: PicoBoot issue? Wont boot

Post by webhdx » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:48 pm

Try different card and/or adapter
Ikduncan

Post by Ikduncan » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:36 pm

Yep my thought also. my toshiba kioxia 64gb isnt even detected, no iplboot screen just straight to the gamecube screen,

Ordered another sd and another type of sd2sp

Will see what happens..

But the fact its “working” at all at least i think means the mod is working?
ArliissonxD

Post by ArliissonxD » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:17 pm

Ola amigos , saudações aqui do Brasil , estou pesquisando algo relacionado ao picoboot pra facilitar a vida de um amigo que não consegue fazer solda, algo que vá direto na placa mãe , alguem sabe de algo possivel para isso funcionar ? como por exemplo , remover uma placa controladora com defeito e instalar o picoboot e cartão sd diretamente na placa mãe , sem necessidade de a pessoa soldar nada , apenas receber e plugar , ser feliz , agradeço a todos , tenham um otimo dia !

Hello friends, greetings from Brazil, I'm looking for something related to picoboot to make life easier for a friend who can't solder, something that goes straight to the motherboard, does anyone know of something possible for this to work? such as removing a defective controller board and installing the picoboot and sd card directly on the motherboard, no need for the person to solder anything, just receive and plug, be happy, thank you all, have a great day!