My GameCube is being weird

Find all your GameCube topics here
YekinKebo

My GameCube is being weird

Post by YekinKebo » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:36 am

I was trying to turn on my GameCube earlier and it was being weird when I put in my Mario party 7 disc it turned on but I couldn't see anything on the TV and I was left with a Roku screen for before when you turn on something that is plugged into a TV and then when I put in my melee disc that didn't spin it all and then after that I put in my My paper Mario and the thousand Year door disc and that spun but I was left with the same Roku screen so if anybody knows what's going on how do I fix it??VidMate Mobdro
Last edited by YekinKebo on Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: My GameCube is being weird

Post by emu_kidid » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:15 pm

Check the A/V connection at the back, remove it and reinsert it a few times, sounds like you're not getting any video output. Melee not spinning is probably cause you'd already booted into Mario Party 7 and then swapped it while it was running.
Papy.G

Re: My GameCube is being weird

Post by Papy.G » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:28 am

The most weird is how the issue is described, we know nothing about the setup.
First, does the GameCube display anything booted with no disc inside?
Two, did you check the display device with another signal source to prove it works?
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)