Anyone good with graphics?

Find all your GameCube topics here
Ashen

Anyone good with graphics?

Post by Ashen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm at the point now with my GCp cases that I will begin the painting process within the next day or so. I thought it would be cool to add some graphics (I'll probably use printable decal paper) to the finished products. The problem is I don't have any skill whatsoever at this.

So if anyone wants to volunteer themselves to make up something cool that could go on the front/back of the finished portables I would be forever indebted to them. I was thinking for the front to have some design go around the raised portion of the screen area and maybe around the dpad/analogs/button holes, for the screen portion it would be cool to have some nice text that says "Gamecube Fusion" either on the top or bottom as that's what I've dubbed these units. The whole back of the units are pretty much open to anything that looks cool, would be cool if it maybe had a tag to this site there, nothing to gaudy though. The only thing I really don't want is a game specific theme. If anyone is interested in helping me out please let me know!

One case will be painted white and the other indigo purple like the original cube (provided I can find the paint, no luck so far finding a good match).
Hugo_Peters

Re: Anyone good with graphics?

Post by Hugo_Peters » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:26 am

I want!
Maybe I could make something for you.
Tell me how it need to look!
GameCube:
DOL-001 with WiiKey Fusion, Viper GC Extreme, SDGecko
Hugo_Peters

Re: Anyone good with graphics?

Post by Hugo_Peters » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:39 am

What about this? Made in 10 min.: