Swiss - Virtual Memory card

Find all your GameCube topics here
Darukkubitto

Swiss - Virtual Memory card

Post by Darukkubitto » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:45 pm

Hello all!

I'm trying to find out a current status of the virtual memory card feature of Swiss, but not able to find something recent about it, not sure how good it actually is, if you can create several virtual memory cards and how to select one, I'm going to apply a picoboot mod in the next weeks and just investigating about the memory card part, not sure if worth using the virtual feature or just get a third party physical memory card (one that has like 8 OG memory card into one with a select button to swap between them) hope you guys can share some info about this.

thanks!
shegg67

Re: Swiss - Virtual Memory card

Post by shegg67 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:45 am

Darukkubitto wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:45 pm
Hello all!

I'm trying to find out a current status of the virtual memory card feature of Swiss, but not able to find something recent about it, not sure how good it actually is, if you can create several virtual memory cards and how to select one, I'm going to apply a picoboot mod in the next weeks and just investigating about the memory card part, not sure if worth using the virtual feature or just get a third party physical memory card (one that has like 8 OG memory card into one with a select button to swap between them) hope you guys can share some info about this.

thanks!
hi
basically it allows you to create virtual memory cards and then easily select among them but yes if you prefer physical one this still is considerable choice