Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
SanicTeam

Nice to meet you all!

Post by SanicTeam » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:22 pm

Hi everyone! I came across this website as a means to figure out a way to fix up my Panasonic Q! I found a thread in this website where a user completely replaced the Optical Drive with an old Panasonic DVD Player with the same parts. I've followed the process perfectly and it worked! From my experience I didn't need to pot tweek what so ever. However the AV ports don't seem to be functioning at all after replacing the Optical Drive, only Component works. GC works just fine but the without the AV working I cant use the DVD function of the Panasonic Q. So I just passed by to see if theres anything I can do to fix up this situation I got!
Papy.G

Re: Nice to meet you all!

Post by Papy.G » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:22 am

Welcome here!
That's odd, did your DVD reader and Q's zone/standard match?
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
SanicTeam

Post by SanicTeam » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:16 pm

Papy.G wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:22 am
Welcome here!
That's odd, did your DVD reader and Q's zone/standard match?
I believe so. I had bought a panasonic dvd xv10 from Japan, so I had thought that the zones would match with my Panasonic Q because their both from Japan. When i replaced the drives it worked with playing GC games however its just the whenever I use the DVD playing function of the Panasonic Q is when AV doesn't work at all. Its strange. I even cleaned the AV cables and tighley connected the AV to the back ports of the Panasonic Q.
Diego borella

Post by Diego borella » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:09 am

Hey! Welcome to the forum...
To look:
open a new post at the appropriate location and upload photos of your Panasonic Q's wiring.
that someone can help solve the problem.
SWISS USER :geek:
SanicTeam

Post by SanicTeam » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:54 am

Diego borella wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:09 am
Hey! Welcome to the forum...
To look:
open a new post at the appropriate location and upload photos of your Panasonic Q's wiring.
that someone can help solve the problem.
Sure thing! Thank you so much!