Hello, everyone! Let's get to know each other!

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
ViewtifulJew

Hello, everyone! Let's get to know each other!

Post by ViewtifulJew » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Hello! Completely new here and really excited to meet everyone! I got my first gamecube from my brother, he was getting shipped off overseas for the U.S. military and gave me his gamecube, that had only been out for a few months at the time. I've loved it ever since! Lot's of good memories sitting in my parents basement at 5 and 6 years old playing Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario baseball and Windwaker.

Just for fun, if you see this post, let me know the game you've beaten the most times on the gamecube, your favorite game for the gamecube, and game you want most for your collection!

Beaten most times: Resident Evil 4 (I'm looking at my old memory card now and it's been beaten 19 times)
Favorite game: Pikmin
Game I want most: Doshin The Giant (It's a game I've never ever played and I know it's only for foreign gamecube, but it's a game I've been obsessed with for years)

Can't wait to get to know all of you!
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Hello, everyone! Let's get to know each other!

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:24 am

Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Papy.G

Re: Hello, everyone! Let's get to know each other!

Post by Papy.G » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Welcome here.

Beaten most times: ZeldaWW only once and the only game I've beaten so far on the cube, since the main purpose of my nintendo consoles is to play Zelda.

Most wanted game: Ocarina of time Master Quest, since I broke my WW gamecube's audio, and traded the full package complete in box for loose working stuff. Still I'm not much into the MQ, and can play OoT on the collector's edition, but I've began a save with the MQ disc and both saves' are not compatible. Or maybe La Ferme en Folie ("Nickelodeon's Barnyard") for my son, since he doesn't seem to be able to get it to run from the SD card, and I wasn't able to find the euro ISO for it.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)