Hello!

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
Fryflex

Hello!

Post by Fryflex » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi, I just modded one of my DOL-101's with a XenoGC clone (XEN8GC to be specific), I was getting tired of swapping discs via the softmod exploits thus decided to mod it with a chip. I've been planing to get a Game Boy Player to play and record Game Boy games.

Thanks for reading,
Fryflex
SkydivinGirl

Re: Hello!

Post by SkydivinGirl » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:31 am

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the mod!

Heather
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:58 am

Hello and welcome.
Do you plan on getting internal GCVIdeo mod, or maybe you have a good analog setup (RGB?), or you will record speedruns with the so-named GBI SR?

I recently got a DOL-101 and would be interested to hear about the possible internal mods to get removed ports (Digital AV, SP2) functionnality back on those models.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
Fryflex

Post by Fryflex » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Papy.G wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:58 am
Hello and welcome.
Do you plan on getting internal GCVIdeo mod, or maybe you have a good analog setup (RGB?), or you will record speedruns with the so-named GBI SR?

I recently got a DOL-101 and would be interested to hear about the possible internal mods to get removed ports (Digital AV, SP2) functionnality back on those models.
still no idea if I want an internal hdmi mod done on my 101. I won't be recording speed runs, its more me playing for fun. Anyway it would be over S-Video once I get an S-Video cable.
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:38 pm

Ah, mine is Pal, so it has RGB, with the redesigned power supply, there's room enough to put a plug'n'play HDMI solution inside, if one can redesign a digial AV port connector.

If mine doesn't sell, I'll dive into Serial port functionnality, the easiest of the two connectors to "get back".
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)