[REQUEST] Forwarder ISO

All your homebrew software needs & discussion
iwasaperson

[REQUEST] Forwarder ISO

Post by iwasaperson » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:07 pm

If possible, I would like a simple disc to launch predetermined dol files from a Slot 2 SDHC. I want this as my main method of launching homebrew is to burn a new Swiss DVD every few versions and launch it with my XenoGC. I'd rather have a solution that I only have to burn one disc and simply update Swiss on my SD card without having to burn new discs all the time.

I'm not sure how easy this would be, specifically because of SDHC support.
novenary

Re: [REQUEST] Forwarder ISO

Post by novenary » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Swiss is already able to do that. If you place a boot.dol at the root of your SD card, it will boot it.
iwasaperson

Post by iwasaperson » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Streetwalker wrote:Swiss is already able to do that. If you place a boot.dol at the root of your SD card, it will boot it.
Was not aware of that. Thank you.
Diego borella

Post by Diego borella » Mon May 04, 2020 10:57 pm

Streetwalker wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:17 pm
Swiss is already able to do that. If you place a boot.dol at the root of your SD card, it will boot it.

for me, this leads to an infinite charge of the same dol, if I use different Swiss ... :?
how to end this repeated path?
I tried to hold A or B - nothing. I can't load a dol other than the one named boot.dol. :cry:
SWISS USER :geek:
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Tue May 05, 2020 8:29 am

If you load via a Save Exploit and use BrosexecAuto, you should be able to select one of the autoexec-"letter".dol, where "letter" is the corresponding controller button pressed at launch.
You have to read the readme's to be sure about the syntax and where to put those such renamed dols.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)