SDML won't load and cheat menu pops up

All your homebrew software needs & discussion
Quietus

SDML won't load and cheat menu pops up

Post by Quietus » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:59 am

Hey Guys!

So, I recently bought a SDML from Code Junkies, but they updated the Media adapter to a new model that says Max on it, and every time I boot it the screen doesn't go to the SD card but rather to the cheat codes, and it seems that I have everything in place, as I have a 2gb Toshiba memory card and a 1gb wii sd card, And I have put swiss.dol into both of my cards but nothing seems to work. I even opened up the case and tried to push the SD card all the way in, but that doesn't seem to work Either. I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, so I really need someone to help me, cause I really have no idea why it won't boot the sd card.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: SDML won't load and cheat menu pops up

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:12 pm

Quietus wrote:Hey Guys!

So, I recently bought a SDML from Code Junkies, but they updated the Media adapter to a new model that says Max on it, and every time I boot it the screen doesn't go to the SD card but rather to the cheat codes, and it seems that I have everything in place, as I have a 2gb Toshiba memory card and a 1gb wii sd card, And I have put swiss.dol into both of my cards but nothing seems to work. I even opened up the case and tried to push the SD card all the way in, but that doesn't seem to work Either. I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, so I really need someone to help me, cause I really have no idea why it won't boot the sd card.
Those SD adapters Datel/Code Junkies make aren't great, try a $3 eBay "Wii SD" adapter instead.