Ralf@gc-forever Digimon Rumble Arena 2 request

Game Hacks, Trainers, Cheats

Moderator: Ralf@gc-forever

Titanium

Ralf@gc-forever Digimon Rumble Arena 2 request

Post by Titanium » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:51 pm

I hope this is the right way to request help, saw some topics with titles like this.

The DR2 community has been looking for a possible way to create codes and some of the only existing codes we've found were posted by you, Ralf, on these boards a long time back.

The issues we're trying to solve are that there aren't any suitable stages without a gimmick of some sort. We were hoping to resolve this by finding a way to either disable stage hazards on the stage "Chaos Wasteland" (which has no item spawns by default) or find a way to turn item spawning off (at which point we'd use a hazard free stage).

Most of our attempts so far have been fairly fruitless, so I thought we should reach out to you, who made some of the only existing codes, for possible solutions. We're really uneducated on game modding, so any help you could offer would be huge for us.
Ralf@gc-forever

Re: Ralf@gc-forever Digimon Rumble Arena 2 request

Post by Ralf@gc-forever » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:20 am

A code to turn off item spawning already exists, it's called "No Critters" ("critter" is the internal name of the game for items, btw.).
Titanium

Post by Titanium » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:28 pm

I just got the chance to test this out and it's perfect! Thanks so much, this is huge for us.

Just in case it is also out there and we're just unaware, do you know of any way to mirror match? Right now the game locks a character out from being selected once it's been selected by one player.
Titanium

Post by Titanium » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:34 pm

I'm going to look into ways to make the mirror match possible, but I'll be shooting fish in a barrel tbh. I'll update here if I can make any progress.
Ralf@gc-forever

Post by Ralf@gc-forever » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:57 am

I've posted an unrestricted Digimon selection code in the corresponding DRA2 thread(s).
Titanium

Post by Titanium » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:16 pm

What a legend, thank you for all your help!