BMX HAX - A BMX XXX Exploit

Discussion / Support for Softmods (SDML, AR, Game Hacks)
FIX94

BMX HAX - A BMX XXX Exploit

Post by FIX94 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 pm

So this is a weird game code-wise, I really dont know if this will actually work on a real GC or not, I could only test it on a Wii and in Dolphin and both did some funny things sometimes.

You can get the current release right here and install it with a softmodded GC/Wii and GCMM.

The exploit loads a boot.dol installed on your memory card converted with dol2gci (as found in Home Bros) so make sure to also install one with GCMM, it will just crash otherwise.

If you are interested in the source its included on the github page. Please note that some things are very hardcoded so its probably not very readable :P

Check it out loading Swiss on my Wii:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpIxSmV3tFo
pig_guardian

Re: BMX HAX - A BMX XXX Exploit

Post by pig_guardian » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:07 pm

May be too late, but it's verified BMX XXX hack works like a charm with physical Game Cube, I've tested with mine. I don't know if Wii method to load hack save game is the only way to get this working, but I used my wii to tranfer savegame to game cube memory, my Swiss is running via SDGecko with 8 Gb micro SD (chinesse micro SD from my snes super multi cartridge, just to test), just follow the instructions and you get swiss to load iso's.