get swiss on a 59 block memory card

Discussion / Support for Softmods (SDML, AR, Game Hacks)
moonstone_77

get swiss on a 59 block memory card

Post by moonstone_77 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:29 pm

hi all
is there a way to get swiss onto a 59 block memory card.

ive got the 007 exploit on card and also ive got an sd gecko card is there any tutorial on how to do this as my card isnt big enough and cant get a bigger one just yet. thanks
Papy.G

Re: get swiss on a 59 block memory card

Post by Papy.G » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:28 pm

Hi! You just need to put a dolauncher (it's a boot forwarder) along with the exploit, so SWISS will be loaded off the SD card, that's the way most people do, even with bigger memcards.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
moonstone_77

Post by moonstone_77 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:39 pm

Papy.G wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:28 pm
Hi! You just need to put a dolauncher (it's a boot forwarder) along with the exploit, so SWISS will be loaded off the SD card, that's the way most people do, even with bigger memcards.
hi there how do i do that please

so i have my 007 save exploit on my 59 block mem card. and thats it

so what do i put on the 2gb sd card thats in my gecko adapter
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:56 am

You put it on the memcard the same way you did for the exploit, with gcmm on a rvl-001 Wii, ideally. If somebody did it for you, you probably already have a boot forwarder on the memcard.

Go to Swiss github, get the latest release and put swiss.dol renamed as autoexec.dol at the root of the sd card.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
moonstone_77

Post by moonstone_77 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:11 pm

Papy.G wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:56 am
You put it on the memcard the same way you did for the exploit, with gcmm on a rvl-001 Wii, ideally. If somebody did it for you, you probably already have a boot forwarder on the memcard.

Go to Swiss github, get the latest release and put swiss.dol renamed as autoexec.dol at the root of the sd card.
hi thanks for reply. yep i did that but it didnt work. it came up with error saying couldnt find brosexecconf-text. so the swiss.dol dont work on its own it seems. so i put the whole folder of brosexec on the root and had to put an 11 block swiss dol file on the memory card via my wii. it was long winded but seemed to boot up for people with 59 block cards. but all these files r on the sd gecko makes it look untidy lol
moonstone_77

Post by moonstone_77 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:49 pm

finally got bigger memory card for swiss. i read somewhere there was some software to revert mem cards back to stock is this correct and if so what is it called please as i cant find it thanks
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:10 am

You can manage files on the memcards straight with the gc's ipl, otherwise, you have GCMM, for advanced memcard options such as format, full backup, raw backup, copy or duplicate locked save files...

moonstone_77

Post by moonstone_77 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:12 pm

hi

thanks for reply my mistake its for the ps1 mem cards i got mixed up i thought ya needed and iso software to convert cube mem card but it was for ps1

thanks