Datel's SD Media Launcher
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Datel's SD Media launcher was made to run homebrew on unmodified GameCube's in a super easy way!
The Package always contains:
- SD Media Launcher disc
- SD Reader
- SD Media Launcher memory card
- SD Media Launcher Manual
If you order SD Media Launcher from Datel's website, you can order a SD card less version or a version with a SD card.
- Put an SD Card (Max 4GB non-SDHC(it can read bigger cards, but SD Media Launcher can't) in the SD Reader and put it in the computer.
- Copy for this example swiss on it (if rename swiss.dol autoexec.dol SD Media Launcher will auto execute the program).
- Put the SD card in the SD Media Launcher memory card and put it in any memory card slot in the GameCube.
- Put SD Media Launcher disc in the GameCube and turn on the GameCube.
- In the SD menu you should see a file named swiss.dol in this case.
- If you press the B button you should get into the Action replay menu, where you can use the free loader or use the preloaded cheats with games.
- Run swiss.dol by pressing the A button.