The NinjaMod is a commercially produced IPL Replacement based on open source design by tmbinc for the Nintendo Gamecube.
The software BIOS which the Ninjamod was sold with was a copy of GCOS version 1.4 with a different backdrop and re-labelled "NinjaShell". Controversy arose when the open sourced GCOS v1.4 code was re-labelled and made closed source and sold as the modchip BIOS since this broke the GPL conventions.
- Direct No-Swap Boot of All Media
- Support for all regions (PAL, USA and Japan).
- 16Mbit flash memory for application storage.
- DVD +-R Compatible
- Create Backups to PC via network connection (Requires BBA adapter)
- Boot Homebrew via network connection (Requires BBA adapter)
- Supports BIOS Update via DVD or via network connection (Requires BBA adapter)
- Only 7 wires to solder
- Includes 2 different BIOS Banks ( Bank 1 = Ninja Shell, Bank 2 = User Programmable )
|Developers||Ninja Mod Team|
|Modchip Type||IPL Replacement|