Difference between revisions of "Wii Optical Drive Emulator"
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Revision as of 18:09, 14 October 2011
|Generation||Drive Replacement Chip|
|Storage Interface||1x SD & 1x USB 2.0 Slot|
|Max Supported Partition||32GB SDHC / 2TB (or 3Tb in 2x 1.5Tb) HDD|
The Wii Optical Drive Emulator (WODE) is a drive replacement for the Nintendo Wii, which is attached solderless. It's possible to use it on a Gamecube too. On the GameCube the WODE can replace the entire DVD drive and allows to boot game backups from USB devices.
- Play Wii & GC game ISOs direct from USB Mass Storage devices @8X read speed (HDD and FLASH drive)
- Complete Solder free install solution
- Easy to use GUI - LCD & Joystick - NO homebrew software required (no any update of console SO can block this device)
- Region hack, Update blocker, Autoboot.
- Passthrough with FLAT-MOD mode built-in, play your DVD-R Wii & GC backups and Imports @3X read speed
- Powerful ARM9 MCU
- Totally Flexible Linux Kernel
- USB hub support for multiple USB devices connection
- Disc ripping
- USB WiFi & SAMBA streaming
File System support
- use existing WBFS formatted media or 'drag and drop' ISOs to existing USB devices
Installation on a Gamecube
- Official website www.wodejukebox.com