GCMM r11 MOD, r12 MOD
Just thought I would share this with the gamecube community, I did not create this, credit goes to PabloACZ and Pikachu025. These have been tested working on Gamecube and Wii.
GCMM r11 MOD (by PabloACZ)
Most of the changes I made were necessary to get the application to compile with the latest libraries, so don't expect any new features. The full changelog since r11 is as follows:
- SDGetFileList() function in sdsupp.c updated to reflect the changes in DevKitPPC/libogc from the last three years (diropen, dirnext and dirclose commands were replaced with opendir, readdir and closedir, respectively).
- Modified the MountCard() function in mcard.c to perform a probe on the GC Memory Card slot, to make sure it was mounted properly.
- Improved the compatibility with GCS/SAV files with the patch posted by jcwitzel in December 2009.
- The Makefiles were modified to include the zlib in the libraries section. It seems that the latest libFreeType PPC port needs it to work.
- *Hopefully* Added compatibility with Official GameCube Memory Cards (see this). According to a friend of mine, it works with a 256 blocks Memory Card.
- Compiled with DevKitPPC r24, libogc 1.8.8, libfat 1.0.10 and libFreetype 2.4.2.
Download (Wii version): http://www.mediafire.com/?64i5uc844f0jm7t
Download (GC version): http://www.mediafire.com/?5o52lfv2barvovo
. Feel free to modify my changes; I'm still learning C++.
GCMM r12 MOD (by Pikachu025)
So, today I wanted to backup all my Gamecube saves and came across this topic. However, I was far too lazy to manually select over a hundred saves spread out over a couple memory cards, so I made some edits to the program:
- R (GC-Pad) / 1 (Wiimote) now launches a "backup all" mode, where all saves on the memory card are written to the SD card without any user prompts in the meantime.
- I came across a couple saves that had ridiculous filenames that refused to write to SD, so if the program comes across one of those, it'll now write them out as "illegal_name" instead of the actual filename.
- Filenames written to SD are now prefixed with a number, counting up from 1 for every file written during the current session. I added this since I had multiple files that resulted in the same filename.
- I also added a small check if the file was written correctly. If not, it'll retry. This probably results in an infinite loop when your SD card doesn't have enough free space, so ensure that I guess.
- I also (quite shoddily) edited the image listing all the options to add the new option, it's ugly but does its job. Feel free to fix, I don't have Photoshop or anything here.
Have fun! Wii version is untested, but I assume it works normally. GC version works perfectly fine with Nintendo memory cards.
Feel free to mirror and/or edit.
Source thread - http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/3073
Please remove link if it is not allowed.